Do you want to be the best singer you can be? Do you want to:
- Improve your vocal tone
- Increase your range
- Gain more breath control
- Improve pitch accuracy
- Learn to sing with vibrato
- Feel more at ease while singing
- Expand your musical understanding and appreciation
- Prepare for auditions
- …and so much more!
Your voice is a musical instrument that will get better with solid training. That’s where voice lessons come in! A good teacher will help your voice become flexible so you can sing with ease, expression, and joy in any musical genre.
Currently I offer private voice lessons and piano lessons in Cedar Grove, NJ to children, teens, and adults. Lessons are goal oriented and individualized based on each student’s interests and needs. Contact me for more information about lessons!
Some of my students’ accomplishments are listed below:
- Been accepted to colleges and universities
- Been accepted into State and Regional choirs
- Performed in school musicals
- Performed at Carnegie Hall
- Successfully completed the Royal Conservatory of Music examinations
- Confidently performed at school recitals
“My daughter Loves Jessica! She is sooo excited for her lessons! Jessica makes you feel comfortable and really brings out the best in your child!!! Highly Recommend!!!!” – K.C.
“Jessica’s talent and her ability to teach are a winning combination!!” – C.M.