I offer private voice lessons and piano lessons to students of all ages and abilities out of my studio in Cedar Grove, NJ and also WORLDWIDE via Zoom. Lessons are goal-oriented and individualized based on each student’s interests and needs. Contact me for more information!
Do you want to be the best singer you can be? Do you want to:
- Improve your vocal tone
- Increase your range
- Strengthen your head voice, chest voice, and mix
- Gain more breath awareness and control
- Improve pitch accuracy
- Feel more at ease while singing
- Prepare for college auditions, musical auditions, etc.
- Learn how to sing in multiple styles
- Expand your musical understanding and appreciation
Your voice is a musical instrument that will get better with solid training. That’s where voice lessons come in! A good teacher will help your voice become flexible so you can sing with ease, expression, and joy in any musical genre. Voice lessons will help you to find strength and depth in your voice and confidence in your ability to sing anything handed to you.
I specialize in teaching musical theatre, contemporary, and classical voice. I can teach you to belt and to sing an aria!
Some of my students’ accomplishments are listed below:
- Been accepted to colleges and universities
- Been accepted into State and Regional choirs
- Performed lead roles in school and regional musicals
- Performed at Carnegie Hall and Merkin Hall
- Been called back for national tours!
- Successfully completed the Royal Conservatory of Music examinations
- Confidently performed at recitals, concerts
About Your Teacher
Jessica Walch has been studying the voice for over 15 years. She holds both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in vocal performance and has trained classically and in musical theatre and contemporary styles. She can teach Bel Canto as well as contemporary methods. Jessica believes in cross-training the voice to be able to sing in multiple styles, because a flexible and versatile voice is going to serve any modern singer best. Jessica actively participates in the National Association of Teachers of Singing and regular professional development. She has participated in two Voice Teacher Mentorship programs through NATS and is always learning more to become a better educator and performer. Jessica teaches using the principles of Somatic Voicework™.
“My daughter loves Jessica! She is sooo excited for her lessons! Jessica makes you feel comfortable and really brings out the best in your child!!! Highly Recommend!!!!” – K.C.
“Jessica’s talent and her ability to teach are a winning combination!!” – C.M.